Q: My dog doesn’t seem to have health problems. Is there a need to care for the liver?
A: Of course yes, treatment is always more troublesome than prevention.
Q: When shall I take care of my dog’s liver?
A: In general, below are the best timing to start taking care of it:
- After using chemical insecticides or medicines
- Seasonal allergies or redness of the skin are found
- Mouth and body odor exist
Q: How to find out the symptoms of liver damages?
A: Check if your pet has the following issues:
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Abnormal secretions in eyes
- Nail becomes fragile
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Urine color darkens
- Lack of appetite
- Behavioral changes, such as irritability or aggression
Q: What are the reasons to cause liver disease?
A: Aging, genes, intake of medicines or chemicals etc. may cause liver disease.
Q: How to prevent liver damages?
- Have body check at least once a year
- Prevent by diet: stay away from over-processed and fatty foods; try to choose natural foods
- Avoid chemical-based household cleaners
- Feed liver health products which can help protect the liver from toxins and also help regenerate the liver cells